[opencms-dev] Bootstrap template with DocCenter

dayv2005 dpipes at AimNTLS.com
Tue Oct 22 15:49:56 CEST 2013

I'm also a little curious as to how exactly the bootstrap demo works? On the
demo site i notice 2 things that I'm unsure of how to configure and maybe
you may be able to help me with this one.

Let's say i create copies of the following modules (for my modified
bootstrap template)...
"com.alkacon.bootstrap.formatters"
"com.alkacon.bootstrap.schemas"
"com.aimnlts.bootstrap.formatters"
"com.aimnlts.bootstrap.schemas"

I notice that the base folder template property is set to
"provider=org.opencms.loader.CmsDefaultTemplateContextProvider" and that the
folder has some additional properties to it.

and also notice "/system/shared/templatecontext.json" I trying to understand
how these all tie into me setting up my own template similar to the
bootstrap one. It could be I'm still very new to OpenCms but I can't seem to
find any documentation on it since it seems to be for OpenCms9.

Sorry to go off topic here just figured you may be able to point me in the
right direction.