[opencms-dev] DocCenter not working in 8.5

Marc Johnen opencms at johnen.biz
Tue Oct 22 17:15:35 CEST 2013

In case anyone cares, I did a quickfix:

in the documentcenter.jsp I changed

--%><c:when test="${cms.element.inMemoryOnly || empty startfolder}"><%--
--%><c:when test="${false}"><%--cms.element.inMemoryOnly || empty
startfolder

String startPath = (String)pageContext.getAttribute("startfolder");
String startPath = cms.getRequestContext().getFolderUri();

Map properties = cms.properties("search");
TreeMap<String,String> properties = new TreeMap<String,String>
(cms.properties("search"));

Now I can render the Documentlist using
/system/modules/com.alkacon.opencms.v8.documentcenter/formatters/documentcenter.jsp
as formatter for file of type alkacon-v8-doccenter-content which I put into
a containerpage. Such a containerpage I put into every category-folder and
name it index.html.

The module was written vor the old templating system and is not quite
adopted to v8 I would say.
With the containerpages there is no need for a alkacon-v8-doccenter-content
anymore.

Still it saved me quite some work and it is usable.

-----
Greetings
Marc Johnen
http://www.johnen.biz