[opencms-dev] OpenCms 9.0 to be released November 8

Alexander Kandzior alex at opencms.org
Wed Oct 30 10:29:50 CET 2013

Dear OpenCms users,

OpenCms 9.0 will be released Friday, November 8.

On OpenCms Days I communicated October 31 as the release date, but I believe
it's better to focus on the quality of the new version.

One main reason for the delay is that we have updated our new demo to
Bootstrap 3 which took some additional time. Thankfully, we also got great
feedback from the users of the OpenCms 9 release candidate and fixed or
improved a number of features.

The source code for OpenCms 9, as well as OCEE for OpenCms 9 will be
available in the week November 11 to 15.

Kind Regards,
Alex.

Alexander Kandzior