[opencms-dev] Gallery dialog - certain files do not appear

Marc Johnen opencms at johnen.biz
Wed Oct 30 14:35:50 CET 2013

The missing types is not a configuration problem (?), I get an exception:

java.lang.NullPointerException
	at
org.opencms.workplace.CmsWorkplaceMessages.getResourceTypeName(CmsWorkplaceMessages.java:180)
	at
org.opencms.ade.galleries.CmsGalleryService.createTypeBean(CmsGalleryService.java:1381)
	at
org.opencms.ade.galleries.CmsGalleryService.buildTypesList(CmsGalleryService.java:1346)
	at
org.opencms.ade.galleries.CmsGalleryService.getResourceTypeBeans(CmsGalleryService.java:1690)

which I'll have to check, why it is thrown.
Still I think for now, my clients would be happier with the old dialogue.

-----
Greetings
Marc Johnen
http://www.johnen.biz