[opencms-dev] OpenCms 9 Bootstrap Questions

dayv2005 dpipes at AimNTLS.com
Tue Nov 5 22:03:23 CET 2013

I believe I may have answered my own question with question 1 and 2.

Looking at the source for
org.opencms.loader.CmsDefaultTemplateContextProvider

It is looking for a file /system/shared/templatecontexts.json.

This file has instructions on what template to use for desktop table and
mobile. and setting the template property to
"provider=org.opencms.loader.CmsDefaultTemplateContextProvider" tells the
site to use this json object to determine what template renders for each
device.

But I'm still clueless on question 3. I'm guessing I read the slides wrong
from opencms days.

Thanks