[opencms-dev] Eclipse CMIS plugin

Kai Widmann Widmann at mediaworx.com
Wed Nov 6 13:40:16 CET 2013

Hello Marc,

I'm not sure if you're thinking of me, but we talked about an OpenCms CMIS-Plugin I'm developing, but it is for IntelliJ, not for Eclipse. It's also quite rough around the edges and right now for internal use only. Once it's more mature I might add it to the IntelliJ plugin repository.
I have a dedicated class handling the CMIS communication, if that's what you're interested in I can provide the source code.

Cheers

Kai

Kai Widmann
mediaworx berlin AG