[opencms-dev] Disable Static Export Issue

edwin19xx edwin.chiu at gmail.com
Wed Nov 13 10:06:11 CET 2013

Hi All,

In OpenCms 7.5, it is easy to disable the static export with setting
<staticexport enabled="false"> in opencms-importexport.xml. It is no problem
with both demo and workplace.

However, in 9.0, I try to disable it in the same way, the css or other
static resources path still pointing to /export/.

Even I have tried to modify some configuration inside  <staticexport> tag,
but still fail.

Another observation is that I download the 9.0 source code, looking to the
manifest.xml in some core modules and found that many workplace css or image
resources had a "export" properties with value "true". I think this setting
maybe one of possibilities that causing unexpected behavior in disabling the
static export.

So, can anyone can show me that how I can disable the static export
properly. Below is my configuration so far.

	<staticexport <b>enabled="false"*>

<staticexporthandler>org.opencms.staticexport.CmsOnDemandStaticExportHandler</staticexporthandler>

<linksubstitutionhandler>org.opencms.staticexport.CmsDefaultLinkSubstitutionHandler</linksubstitutionhandler>
		<exportpath></exportpath>
		<exportworkpath>temp</exportworkpath>
		<exportbackups>2</exportbackups>
		<defaultpropertyvalue>false</defaultpropertyvalue>
		<defaultsuffixes>
            <suffix key=".zip" />
			<suffix key=".jpg" />
			<suffix key=".gif" />
			<suffix key=".png" />
			<suffix key=".doc" />
			<suffix key=".xls" />
			<suffix key=".ppt" />
			<suffix key=".pdf" />
			<suffix key=".txt" />
			<suffix key=".css" />
			<suffix key=".zip" />
			<suffix key=".swf" />
		</defaultsuffixes>
		<rendersettings>
			*<rfs-prefix>${CONTEXT_NAME}${SERVLET_NAME}</rfs-prefix>*
			<vfs-prefix>${CONTEXT_NAME}${SERVLET_NAME}</vfs-prefix>
			<userelativelinks>false</userelativelinks>
			<exporturl>http://127.0.0.1:8080${CONTEXT_NAME}/handle404</exporturl>
			<plainoptimization>true</plainoptimization>
			<testresource uri="/system/shared/page.dtd" />
			<resourcestorender>
				<regex>/sites/.*</regex>
				<regex>/system/workplace/commons/style/.*</regex>
				<regex>/system/galleries/.*</regex>
				<regex>/system/modules/.*/resources/.*</regex>
			</resourcestorender>
		</rendersettings>
	</staticexport>

Thanks