[opencms-dev] Clone Module Isn't registering the new module in OpenCms 9

Alessandro Magnolo alessandro.magnolo at gmail.com
Wed Nov 13 12:51:29 CET 2013

I have the same problem.

This is the error logged:

13 Nov 2013 12:49:09,823 ERROR [e.tools.modules.CmsCloneModule: 352]
Error unlocking resource
"/system/modules/it.imteam.bootstrap.formatters/search/configuration.js"
by current user "amagnolo" - Unable to unlock
"/system/modules/it.imteam.bootstrap.formatters/search/configuration.js",
the lock is inherited from a parent folder.