[opencms-dev] OpenCMS V9 | Edit HTML Pages

N Gowthaman gouthamlabs at gmail.com
Thu Nov 14 10:03:26 CET 2013

Dear Group,

I am developing website and be using OpenCMS V9 content management portal.
 I am adopting bootstrap for developing the website using Demo page given
along with Opencms 9.  After going through several documentations (previous
ones) i am quite unable to understand how i can go forward in resizing the
logo etc.

Is there a possibility to edit the HTML pages where these data would be
available ?  If so, can you pl help me how to perform that.

Thanks in Advance!

N. Gowthaman