[opencms-dev] Clone Module fails during replacement of the module name in the newly created clone

dayv2005 dpipes at AimNTLS.com
Thu Nov 14 15:18:43 CET 2013

RĂ¼diger,

There was an unintentional side effect of the patch you posted. I just now
discovered this. Using the patched jar the "Clone a Module" worked fine. The
problem is that you can't drag and drop new "Clone a Module" element using
the patched jar.

I didn't discover this originally because I dropped a "Clone a Module"
resource on a testing page when the original jar was being used. So, when I
updated to the patched one it's functionality worked. However, I am unable
to drop any new ones on the screen.

Just wanted to give you an update.