[opencms-dev] Displaying External Data in OpenCms 9

Rainer Greim rainer.greim at outlook.com
Tue Nov 19 09:48:58 CET 2013

Hi,

I needed a way to display information, stored in a database.

First I have spent a lot of time in building XML content, which is then add     and published.

Then i discovered a easier way, which works for me.

I wrote some simple JSP Pages. which do a query and display the result.

Not perfect, but works.
Another benefit: I dont have the headache an pressure to migrate the vfp9 app to a webbased enterprise app, as data access is handled with jdbc odbc .

Rainer