[opencms-dev] Auto-login a user in OpenCms without kowing his password

Antoine PINEAU a.pineau at eurelis.com
Tue Nov 19 16:50:01 CET 2013

Hello All,

In order to implement an SSO mechanism, I wanted to know how to automatically log in a user in OpenCms without knowing his password.

I tried to login as an Administrator (with user/password) and then performing a switchUser, but unfortunately it does not work.
If somebody has already succeeding in performing this functionnality, it would be great to share the experience and piece of code.

Thanks in advance.

Best Regards
--
Antoine PINEAU