[opencms-dev] OpenCms StaticExport and detailpages

Montse Román monrom at gmail.com
Thu Nov 21 14:24:26 CET 2013

I'm trying to set up a multilanguage site with opencms 9 static export. I
set the rfsRules configured for various locales, using relative links, and
everything seems to work correctly unless in the case of the detail pages.

In that case, the relative links in the exported html page are calculated
from the path of the page set to detail page, but the path in the rfs of the
exported page is one level more.

I mean, for example, for exported page :

http://localhost:8080/export/es/sites/default/dev-demo/collector-with-detail
-page/articles/Article-2/

Relative links are calculated from the path:

/sites/default/dev-demo/collector-with-detail-page/articles/index.html
             not from:

/sites/default/dev-demo/collector-with-detail-page/articles/Article-2/

Which results in the exported rfs page as a failure of all the links in his
html code, for example the relative link generated:
../../../../../system/modules/com.alkacon.bootstrap.formatters/resources/img
/favicon_120.png

It will finally link to:
http://localhost:8080/export/es/sites/system/modules/com.alkacon.bootstrap.f
ormatters/resources/img/favicon_120.png

Before attempting to develop my own LinkSubstitutionHandler I wonder if I'm
doing something wrong in the configuration or if it is a known bug with
known solution. I've found that this same problem occurs without setting any
rfsRule, simply setting userelativelinks to true in the general
configuration of the static export.

Thanks in advance.

Best Regards