[opencms-dev] unable to delete/modify files

Alessandro Magnolo alessandro.magnolo at gmail.com
Thu Nov 28 11:53:03 CET 2013

After an upgrade from OpenCms 8.0.4 to 8.5.2, I have two files that I
can't delete.
These files are in a module folder, so I can't upgrade the module
because it can't be deleted by the import module procedure.

These two files appear in blue color, and are "Locked by Admin in
project Offline". Using the Admin user, I cannot unlock them: the
right click menu only shows "History" and "Properties". I can't even
publish them, nor I can publish or delete the containing folder.
The files are of plain text type, and they have never been published
(they don't exist in the online project, and history is empty).

I even tried to unlock the offline project from Project Management,
but that doesn't work either.

Do you have any suggestion about what could be wrong?

Thank you in advance,
Alessandro Magnolo