[opencms-dev] UUID instead of talking URI?

Michael Emmerich m.emmerich at alkacon.com
Thu Nov 28 14:38:38 CET 2013

Thorsten,

do you have the Url-Name Mapping in your XSD?

Something like

[...]
             <mapping element="Title" mapto="urlName"/>
[...]

This would map the "Title" field to the url for detailpages.

When you change this in your xsd, you must touch all existing contents
of this type with the "write content" option to get the mapping active.

Kind regards,
Michael