[opencms-dev] Eclipse CMIS plugin

Kai Widmann Widmann at mediaworx.com
Mon Dec 2 11:45:33 CET 2013

Hi Christian,

sorry, I haven't been around the mailing list for some time, so I didn't see your message.
I'm working on the plugin right now and it's getting more features every day. I think I will have a somewhat stable (but not thoroughly tested) version done in about a week. Then I'll have to write some instructions on how to use it and I'll gladly give it to you.

Cheers

Kai