[opencms-dev] Direct edit button position problem

Yang Alex Liu yangliu at thoughtworks.com
Wed Dec 4 19:19:41 CET 2013

Hi,

When I use multiple contentload tags in a jsp file, the direct edit buttons
will be overlap together.

Below is my jsp code:

<cms:contentload collector="singleFile" param="%(opencms.uri)"
editable="true">
1111111
</cms:contentload>
<cms:contentload collector="singleFile" param="%(opencms.uri)"
editable="true">
2222222
</cms:contentload>
<cms:contentload collector="singleFile" param="%(opencms.uri)"
editable="true">
3333333
</cms:contentload>

Below is the final html of direct edit buttons:
1263px;">...</div>
1263px;">...</div>
1263px;">...</div>

You can see there are three direct edit buttons with the same right and
top. Can anyone let me know if I make some mistake or how to fix this?

Thanks!
--
*Yang Liu*

Consultant | *Thought*Works