[opencms-dev] RSS reader to show latest rss news content on website

Tony Thul TTHUL at regina.ca
Mon Dec 30 15:55:01 CET 2013

I have used this: http://jquery-plugins.net/FeedEk/FeedEk_demo.html

From: opencms-dev-bounces at opencms.org [mailto:opencms-dev-bounces at opencms.org] On Behalf Of BigAdmin
Sent: Friday, December 27, 2013 10:13 PM
To: The OpenCms mailing list
Subject: [opencms-dev] RSS reader to show latest rss news content on website

Hi

How can I display latest news of opencms RSS feeds on my web site ?

http://www.opencms.org/en/support/references/rss-references.xml

I know there is a Syndication feeds module, but is there a module to read
RSS feeds and insert it in a side bar textblock ?

Thanks

DISCLAIMER: The information transmitted is intended only for the addressee and may contain confidential, proprietary and/or privileged material. Any unauthorized review, distribution or other use of or the taking of any action in reliance upon this information is prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete or destroy this message and any copies.