[opencms-dev] gradle dependencies not update

Tobias Herrmann t.herrmann at alkacon.com
Wed Jan 22 14:11:19 CET 2014

Hi Charly,

the acacia jar version 3 is not yet released. Please checkout the acacia-editor project branch_3_x and run the gradle install task. This will add the acacia jar version 3 to your local repository. You should be able to build OpenCms afterwards.

Regards, Tobias

--

Alkacon Software GmbH - The OpenCms Experts

http://www.alkacon.com
http://www.opencms.org