[opencms-dev] Solr sorting

Thorsten Duhn duhn at regio-gmbh.de
Wed Jan 22 15:50:37 CET 2014

Hello,

okay, I think I finally found it.
<http://lists.opencms.org/pipermail/opencms-dev/2013q1/038078.html>

Now I have something like "sorttitle_de_s" mapped and used in query.
What's left is that it seems to be case sensitive as uppercase comes
first. I cannot see why as in schema.xml for type "text_de" a
LowerCaseFilterFactory filter is defined, and as far as I understand
"sorttitle_de_s" should use this.

I would love to see more and better documentation on such things.

Regards,
Thorsten