[opencms-dev] Module import crash

lruggeri at maticad.it lruggeri at maticad.it
Fri Jan 24 12:48:51 CET 2014

Hi,

I found a reproducible crash during module import procedure, and would like
to know if it is a known bug.

Let say we have 2 modules A and B.

A has an xsd content definition that references another content definition
in module B

If you export module B and then import it again, import procedure will crash
and will leave with a broken installation.

During import of B OpenCms tries to do some kind of validation of xsd
content in A so, since it references B, it tries to read xsd content in B,
but at that time B contents are deleted from VFS and the procedure crashes.

For my workaround is to remove the reference.

Bye, Lisa