[opencms-dev] OpenCms 9.0.0 How to clone formatters AND schemas bootstrap modules ?

Enrico Ballarin Dolfin enrico at sed.ethz.ch
Mon Jan 27 14:21:25 CET 2014

Hi,

I would like to integrate my OpenCms 8.0.0 custom components in the new
OpenCms 9.0.0 Bootstrap template modules and because my components have
an own schema, I need to clone both the "schemas" as well the
"formatters" module.

I have replaced the buggy org.opencms.workplace.tools.modules.jar file
in version 9.0.0 with the patched version and restarted tomcat.

Is the cloning sequence important? Do I have to clone FIRST the
"schemas" and LATER the "formatters" Bootstrap module?

Do you have other suggestions about how to clone both formatters and
schemas bootstrap modules?

Many thanks in advance!

Best regards,
Enrico