[opencms-dev] Folder only available in online project.

Carl-Erik Herheim carl-erik.herheim at nsd.uib.no
Thu Feb 6 15:10:09 CET 2014

Hi,
I have a problem with a "ghost" folder on one of our opencms servers
(8.0.3).
A user created a folder "/services", which contains a subfolder
"/services/Services/" that the user claims not to have created.
Somehow the "Services" subfolder only exists in the online project, not
in offline, and thus I'm unable to remove it. I can delete the
/services/ folder, whereupon it disappears from offline mode, but the
services/Services/ folders still exist in the online project.

Is there any way I can get rid of this folder?

Thank you,
Carl-Erik Herheim