[opencms-dev] OpenCms 9.0.1 ready for download

Arash Kaffamanesh ak at cloudssky.com
Sun Feb 9 22:59:54 CET 2014

sorry, the previous email was sent somehow to fast :-)

Some tips for those who have custom setting in opencms.properties such as
custom drivers, I'd to comment them during the upgrade, in my case I'd to
deactivate the rfs driver from metamesh:

root at cloudsite2:WEB-INF# grep  config/opencms.properties
driver.vfs=db
#driver.vfs=rfs,db
#rfs.vfs.driver=com.metamesh.opencms.rfs.driver.RfsDriver

and after the upgrade activated it again and I was delighted once more :-)

Thanks to Stephan Hartmann :-)

Like <https://www.facebook.com/cloudssky> |
Follow<https://twitter.com/CLOUDSSKYONE>
ProfitBricks<http://cloudssky.com/en/cloud_products/cloudsites.html>