[opencms-dev] How to create xmlcontent

Filip Kratochvil filip.kratochvil at nelasoft.cz
Wed Feb 12 13:16:56 CET 2014

Hi guys,

i have one question:

How to create new xmlcontent using ADE which shouldn´t be placed directly
on the page? I think it is possible just using workplace.

Sometimes we use xmlcontent for storing data which are used by some dynamic
functions but aren´t displayed directly on the page. In this case BFU don´t
have easy tool to create new xmlcontent from ADE. Is it possible to add
some "+" icon to ADE which creates new document in the defined gallery?

Maybe i'm just doing something wrong...?

Thank you.

--
Regards
Filip Kratochvil