[opencms-dev] Caching of formatters on resource level

Kai Widmann Widmann at mediaworx.com
Thu Feb 13 17:58:55 CET 2014

Hey there,

is there a way to cache formatters based on the displayed resource? We're using a container page to display multiple resources of the same content type using the same formatter. If caching is turned on, only the first formatter output is cached, all subsequent occurrences of the formatter display the same content.
Surely there is a cache directive that could be used for such a scenario, but if I look at the FlexCache documentation I can't seem to find it.

Any help is greatly appreciated

Cheers

Kai Widmann