[opencms-dev] CmsJspNavBuilder->getSiteNavigation

T.Kluge at t-systems.com T.Kluge at t-systems.com
Fri Feb 28 11:44:38 CET 2014

Hi there,

thanks for all the suggestions :-)

Indeed there is no need to store the menue for every user. The menue depends on the roles of the user.
So I first have to check which roles the users has and get a prepared cached menu from a store.
Unfortunately we have a bunch of user groups and some combinations, but nothing is perfect.

>trigger an event after each publish process, which requests the page once
Great idea! It looks like I could use org.opencms.main.I_CmsEventListener.EVENT_PUBLISH_PROJECT for that.

>OCEE offers cache on DB request
Ah OK.

Thanks again,
Thomas