[opencms-dev] No detail page

Kai Widmann Widmann at mediaworx.com
Wed Mar 12 09:03:33 CET 2014

Hi Neil,

detail pages are configured in the sitemap configuration (a VFS file named ".config", usually inside the .content folder). Go to the OpenCms explorer interface, edit the .config file. Detail pages are configured on the last tab. If you don't have a .config file yet, you'll have to create a new one (New > Other options > Sitemap configuration).

Hope that helps,

Kai