[opencms-dev] R: ade and multilanguage best practices

Schliemann, Kai K.Schliemann at comundus.com
Thu Mar 13 15:11:31 CET 2014

Hi Lisa,
I know that.
I just thought, that if you drag and drop a content item on a container page (where on a parent folder the locales-available property is set to "it" or "de") and then edit that content item, that in the editor you can only select the language which is set in locales-available property. If that is not the case, it won't help you.
Did you try that?

Best regards
Kai