[opencms-dev] XSLT - convert XML content

Dominic Rothemel dominic at rothemel.de
Sat Mar 29 20:09:35 CET 2014

Hi,

I tried to change a couple of container-pages (index.html) with xslt.I run opencms 9.0.1
I´ve build a valid xslt file and it works for counting and it works within online test tools for xml/xslt.
But if I run it without "count only" option, I get an error, the log files only shows this:

23 Mrz 2014 19:30:29,454 ERROR [convertxml.CmsConvertXmlThread: 588]
[org.opencms.i18n.CmsMessageContainer, bundle: org.opencms.util.messages, key: ERR_CSV_XML_TRANSFORMATION_FAILED_0]org.opencms.xml.CmsXmlException: Error transforming the CSV content to XML.
at org.opencms.util.CmsXsltUtil.transformXmlContent(CmsXsltUtil.java:162)
at org.opencms.workplace.tools.content.convertxml.CmsConvertXmlThread.transformAndWriteFiles(CmsConvertXmlThread.java:564)
at org.opencms.workplace.tools.content.convertxml.CmsConvertXmlThread.mainTransform(CmsConvertXmlThread.java:318)
at org.opencms.workplace.tools.content.convertxml.CmsConvertXmlThread.run(CmsConvertXmlThread.java:122)

I tried a transformation on bs-imagegallery files, too. I wanted to know, if my problem only occurs within container-pages... but I get the same error message.

Has anybody a running transformation and can help me?

Thanks

Dominic