[opencms-dev] resources under /opencms/export/ instead of /export/ and other issues with the latest release

Manfred Schenk manfred.schenk at zerobyte.de
Wed Apr 2 21:16:38 CEST 2014

Hello,

Issue 1:

during debugging my apache rewrite-related problem with a fresh opencms 9.01 installation I noticed one URL that does not start with /export/ but with /opencms/export/, namely: "/opencms/export/system/modules/com.alkacon.bootstrap.formatters/resources/img/up.png"

With the rewrite rules deployed this gets rewritten to /opencms/opencms/opencms/export/... of course resulting in a 404 not found error.

Issue 2:

When accessing the workplace via https with the Chrome browser the resources "http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Monda:400,700" and similar ones were blocked as insecure content.

Where to fix this?

Issue 3:

When accessing the workplace-URI via rewrite the Menubar is not accessible - so there is no chance to open the workplace itself.

Where to search further?

I found no errors in the logs so far...

Can anyone reproduce this issues or provide some solutions or hints?

Regards,

Manfred

--
| Manfred Schenk              | born between RFC638 and RFC640