[opencms-dev] GWT custom widgets and dev.demo.customwidget

Tobias Karrer kartobi at gmail.com
Thu Apr 10 13:52:25 CEST 2014

Sandrine Prousteau <s.prousteau <at> eurelis.com> writes:

> Hi all !
>
> Does anyone succed in creating a custom GWT widget based on the
org.opencms.dev.demo.customwidget module example?
> Is there somewhere a practical or documented example?
> I need to create a custom category widget (with more filters than in
existing one) for my xmlcontents editions...
> I’m on OpenCms 8.5.2.
>
> Sandrine

Interesting post for me as well.

I got a lot of old widgets which force the editor to switch from acacia to
old form based editor.

Reworking these old ones - they open an popup for resource type selection
with pagination (a popup like group selection when setting permissions) -
seems quite difficult so far.

Tobias