[opencms-dev] URL fingerprinting

Stephan Hartmann hartmann at metamesh.de
Mon Apr 14 08:30:14 CEST 2014

Hi Paul,

This is possible for example with the link tag.
If you add URL query parameters, e.g. the datelastmodified of the linked
file, OpenCms will generate exported versions with a fingerprint:
<cms:link>/.../my.css?t=${datelastmodified}</cms:link>
Of course you first have to read the datelastmodified and put it into page
context.
And the CSS file must have set the export property to true, either directly
or inherited.

Kind regards,
Stephan