[opencms-dev] URL fingerprinting

Paul-Inge Flakstad flakstad at npolar.no
Mon Apr 14 10:09:26 CEST 2014

Hi Stephan,

After having read Stephan H.'s reply just now, I'd say this is exactly what I had in mind.

Would you be able to describe in short how you went about it?

I think this approach (appending a date-last-modified-parameter) should actually be the *default* behavior for OpenCms. Configurable, of course, so one could turn it off it needed. :)

Cheers,
Paul