[opencms-dev] CHANGE STATUS ON PUBLISHED FOLDER MARKED AS CHANGED

Matthias Griselle mgriselle at gmail.com
Thu Apr 17 10:01:01 CEST 2014

Hi,

In the popup to publish, did you select "offline" en top right ?
Sometimes, my OpenCMS doesn't recognize me as the owner, instead of I'm the
only user. So, I have to display all resources and not just mines, by
selecting "offline".

Otherwise, little trick : export that folder (through workplace), delete
it, (publish it), import it, and publish it.
That's a bit ugly, but it could correct your problem. ^^'

Regards,
Matthias