[opencms-dev] PUBLISHING FOLDERS VERY SLOW

Arash Kaffamanesh ak at cloudssky.com
Sun Apr 27 13:09:06 CEST 2014

I'm not sure, but it might be helpful to truncate your publish history
table in the DB.
We'd a similar situation some time ago, the publish queue call was very
slow and we found 1.5 mio entries in the publish history table and
truncated it and it helped (the OpenCms version was 7.5.4).

HTH,
Kind Regards,
Arash