[opencms-dev] FW: Help with the OpenCms (9.0.1) installation on Tomcat 7.0.53

Arash Kaffamanesh ak at cloudssky.com
Mon May 12 18:50:14 CEST 2014

O.K. your problem might be most probably MS SQL Server 2008 R2, you could
try to create an empty opencms database by hand, create a user and assign
all privileges to that user to create tables and make sure you have the
latest odbc/jdbc driver installed, set SELinux to permissive and if that
doesn't work, then you might want to subscribe for enterprise support by
Alkacon and get help by OpenCms Experts directly.

By the way on RHEL you can install docker and run:

docker run -d -P cloudssky/opencms-stack-aio /bin/bash

and you're done with a single command :-)

HTH,
Kind Regards,
Arash

Like <https://www.facebook.com/cloudssky> |