[opencms-dev] Opencms8.5 - Secure one page with password protection

Arash Kaffamanesh ak at cloudssky.com
Mon May 19 20:10:00 CEST 2014

Hi,
You shall use permissions form the context menu and add the Guests group to
the resource (file / folder) and deny read / view access to that resource
and create a new user through user management, add that user through
permissions mechanism to that resource and grant read / view permission to
him.

HTH,
Kind Regards,
Arash