[opencms-dev] Multilanguage problem with categories/category widget

Tobias Karrer kartobi at gmail.com
Wed May 28 23:17:49 CEST 2014

Hi all!

think I've found a bug in CategoryWidget:

I configured a multilanguage page, using container-pages and containers.
So my xml of ressources in /.content/container/ contains all language nodes.

When editing containers choosing categories via CategoryWidget, the
edited ressource is added to chosen category correctly.
Deleting the default locale (in my case EN) in editor removes as well
the category assignment, even though there are other locales remaining.

And it is not possible to create a ressource without default locale and
get the category assignment mapped when editing. Need to assign
categories manually via Vfs.

Someone else had this Problem? How to solve it?

Best,
Tobias