[opencms-dev] Colon Missing from HTTP

manoj.sharma at nevagroup.com manoj.sharma at nevagroup.com
Fri Jun 6 14:56:15 CEST 2014

Hi Paul,
                   Thanks for your Reply. I am giving you the apache
httpd.conf file and tomcat.conf where i have done some kind of mapping. i
have also follow instruction mention on
http://arquivo.bng-galiza.org/opencms/opencms/alkacon-documentation/howto_apache_httpd/mod_proxy.html
this url and i have completely follow.

here is tomcat.conf file content :

ProxyPass /opencms/ !
RedirectPermanent /opencms/  http://123.127.87.64:8080/

ProxyPass  /resources/   http://123.127.87.64:8080/resources/
ProxyPass  /export/        http://123.127.87.64:8080/export/

ProxyPass  /   http://123.127.87.64:8080/opencms/
ProxyPassReverse  /  http://123.127.87.64:8080/opencms/

here is httpd.conf content virtual host setting:

<VirtualHost *:80>
    <Directory "/usr/share/tomcat6/webapps/ROOT/">
        Order allow,deny
        Allow from all
    </Directory>
    ServerName http://123.127.87.64
    ServerAdmin webmaster at alkacon.com
    DocumentRoot "/usr/share/tomcat6/webapps/ROOT/"
    ErrorLog logs/error.log

    # Log only non-redirect requests in "normal" log file
    SetEnvIf Request_URI "\/opencms\/*" redirect
    CustomLog logs/localhost-access.log common env=!redirect

    ProxyPass  /opencms/  !
    RedirectPermanent /opencms/  http://123.127.87.64/

    ProxyPass         /resources/               !
    ProxyPass         /export/                  !

    ProxyPass         /
http://localhost:8080/opencms/
    ProxyPassReverse  /
http://localhost:8080/opencms/

</VirtualHost>

Please paul help me out from this problem i have also facing this problem
in custom search page where i have redirect request using
response.sendRedirect() jsp method but again colon missing problem is
there.

Thanks and Regards
Manoj K. Sharma