[opencms-dev] CSS files only avaiable in offline project

Filip Kratochvil filip.kratochvil at nelasoft.cz
Mon Jun 9 14:10:49 CEST 2014

Hi,

-          Did you published this css file?

-          Do you see css in workplace, i mean in on-line project?

-          The problem is both files have different URL?

Different URL is caused by Static export http://www.opencms-wiki.org/wiki/Static_Export. There is default configuration for images/css/word/PDFs… for static export. If you are in off-line project, files are server directly from database, but if you are in on-line project, this filetypes are server primary from static export folder /export/ from real file system (for better performance).

--
Regards
Filip Kratochvil