[opencms-dev] Development with GWT

Schliemann, Kai K.Schliemann at comundus.com
Wed Jun 11 11:03:28 CEST 2014

Hola Juan,
this is no direct answer to your question, but it probably helps you.
In the config file of your sitemap (usually /.content/.config) you can add configurations for the property dialog. For example you can add validation for required properties.
Just have a look at the .config file, it is easy to understand.

HTH
Best regards
Kai