[opencms-dev] using mysqldump

Christoph Kukulies kuku at physik.rwth-aachen.de
Tue Jun 17 16:19:26 CEST 2014

Anyone familar with MySQL? I'm trying to import a complete opencms site
in a way that I did a mysqldump into a large (700MB) SQL-file
and now I'm trying to load this file into the new server.

What is puzzling me is the fact that after creating the new database
(create database opencms; ) the program mysqldump exits after reading
and executing the first
say 20 lines of the dump but then exits immediately instead of starting
to create the tables etc.