[opencms-dev] no resources there after site move

Filip Kratochvil filip.kratochvil at nelasoft.cz
Tue Jun 17 22:18:09 CEST 2014

Hi,

system want´s to load images (and some other files) from real file system
(RFS) maybe... from /export/ folder .... but in the new system can missing
files. Try to invoke static export manualy in Administration View  >
Database Management  > Start Static Export. Or try to check your settings
for /export/ folder on your webserver.

--
Regards
Filip Kratochvil