[opencms-dev] CSS files only avaiable in offline project

Nguyen Thu Ha boboha2001 at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 18 09:21:03 CEST 2014

Thank you so much.
Css files run in online mode when I set property in folder /system/modules/vn.mymodule/resources/css with export false.

Ha.

On Tuesday, June 10, 2014 5:35 PM, Deiverson Silveira <deiverson at solutioncms.com> wrote:

Hi
You can set property in folder /system/modules/vn.mymodule/resources/css with export false! (Advanced>Secure/Export than set false)

Regards,

www.solutioncms.com
The Brazilian Official Provider OpenCms