[opencms-dev] Eclipse Integration

Stolmár Tamás knight at borsodi.qualitis.hu
Mon Jun 23 14:26:52 CEST 2014

Hello Zoltan,

The latest openCMS developer plugin (v0.0.9) is not compatible with
opencms 9.0.1!
I (and my friend) have modified the module. It works with opencms 9.0.1 now.
It is tested with postgresql native database, and works OK.
It still has a bug with jpa database drivers.

I sent the patch to dave schoorl for integration today.

I will send you the compiled module directly, so you can try it.

Bye,
Tamas