[opencms-dev] Restrict a user group to a content editor

Tobias Karrer kartobi at gmail.com
Fri Jun 27 10:00:52 CEST 2014

Hi Christoph,

users can choose their editor in "Preferences > Tab Editors > Preferred
editors > XML Content > Default page editor"

The setting is stored in users additional info map:
USERPREFERENCES_editors-preferrededitorsxmlcontent=/system/workplace/editors/xmlcontent/editor.jsp

So I guess you may change/set it with a script quite easily.

Best,
Tobias