[opencms-dev] Set Additional Info

dhaliwaljee dhaliwaljee at gmail.com
Sun Jun 29 05:16:41 CEST 2014

Hello,
I am new in OpenCms and I have a question about setAdditionalInfo method of
CmsUser.
When you set Additional Info with Map Interface classes, it works with
java.util.HashMap
java.util.HashTable
java.util.TreeMap
java.util.WeakHashMap

java.util.concurrent.ConcurrentHashMap
java.util.concurrent.ConcurrentSkipListMap

javax.script.SimpleBindings

But When I tried to do with some other classes for example,
java.util.jar.Attributes
then it throws an exception. Please look at an example below:
---------------------------------
<%@page session="true" %>
<%
	java.util.jar.Attributes map = new java.util.jar.Attributes();
	map.putValue("One: ", "1");

	org.opencms.jsp.CmsJspBean bean = new org.opencms.jsp.CmsJspBean();
	bean.init(pageContext, request, response);

	org.opencms.file.CmsObject cms = bean.getCmsObject();
	org.opencms.file.CmsUser user = cms.readUser("dj");

	user.setAdditionalInfo(map);

%>