[opencms-dev] OpenCms Days 2014 - Call for Papers

Alexander Kandzior alex at opencms.org
Wed Jul 2 13:27:59 CEST 2014

OpenCms Days 2014 is coming in November!

"Step up to OpenCms 9.5" is the conference motto. One highlight of the 2014
international OpenCms user conference will be the release of OpenCms 9.5.

Do you want to present your OpenCms project or success story at the
conference? If you do we'd like to hear from you!

We are looking for session proposals. Each session should be about 60
minutes long. A typical presentation session should be 45 minutes, followed
by a 15 minutes discussion. Other session formats, such as workshops,
roundtable discussions and BOF meetings, are also possible.

Speaker expenses will be covered!

Submit your session proposal for OpenCms Days 2014 here:
http://www.opencms-days.org/program/contact-us/

Kind Regards,
Alex.

Alexander Kandzior

Visit OpenCms Days 2014 Conference and Expo
November 3 to 4, 2014 in Cologne, Germany - http://www.opencms-days.org