[opencms-dev] OCEE synchronization

Mario García Sánchez mariogarcia.ieci at gmail.com
Thu Jul 3 12:01:13 CEST 2014

Hello all,

We have an opencms  8.5.2 with occe module instalation with two slaves and
one master, the master is the administration node and the slaves are the
web nodes where the web users log in to make changes (write,read,and upload
files).

When we try to write files through to the slaves, the slaves realise the
changes and works fine but the administration node doesnt realise the
change and the three nodes stay desynchronized.

Is there any way to make de admininstration node take knowledge all the
changes makes in the slaves?

Thanks you in advance.